Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

10/10

Like all your flashes: Awesome.

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing

Love the graphics, the music, the story, the voices. I just love the whole Flash. Everytime I hear the word newgrounds the first thing I can think of is: Tarboy. Probably the best flash of Newgrounds.

TW. The Purple Menace TW. The Purple Menace

Good job

This is a cool game with a proffesional look. Some tips:
1. I can't unlock level 1 as medal. I completed level 1 for 10 times or something but it doesn't unlock the medal. All other levels works fine.
2. The levels are a bit too easy.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Awesome

Great music, great storyline, great graphics. Only one little tip: Make a button where you can turn off the sound fx (like when you shoot or walk for example), but where the music will be still playing. Despite that its just an awesome game. It reminds me of Commander Keen btw.
Good Job.

-|FROST|- (DJ Qwamii Remix) -|FROST|- (DJ Qwamii Remix)

Great

U gave the track that bit more for me to give it a 10/10. As I said in my review of the original track, the original is great but the bassline could be a bit more powerful. U ''solved'' the bassline with your remix. 15thdimension and Qwamii, both of you a really good job.
10/10
5/5

Bubble Out (Test) Bubble Out (Test)

Perfect

Sounds really professional. I haven't any tips yet, except of this one:
Finish this MONSTER tune!

Noisebringer - Project 0 [WIP] Noisebringer - Project 0 [WIP]

Psy

I love the ''psytrance'' feeling in this track, especially the kick and the bassline. The transitions are good combined with the sound effects. A few tips:
I had the feeling at 1:53 a new whole track started. You did a good job with the transition at 1:48-1:52, but in my opinion that transition is not enough to introduce your main-melody part.
The sounds quality after 1:53 could be better.
Overall it is a good track with a lot of good elements in it.
Good job.